Windows Login Password is one of the basic security of your computer system. Setting Windows 10 password will ensure no one else can access your data stored on your computer. If you have data which is privacy of which is critical to you, then you should change password time to time. Best password format is combination of letter, special character and numbers. But note there is no such limitation in Windows you can freely select either letter, special character or numbers.
How set / change user password in Windows 10
Changing User Password from within the settings Menu
- Click on Start on Bottom left of your screen.
- Now click on Settings Option.
- Now “Your info Page” will open. Click on Sign-in options from menu.
- Now click on Change your account password.
- You will be asked for your current password. Once you have entered your current password you will be asked for new password.
- Confirm when you are done and your password is changed.
Alternate method to Change User Password in Windows 10
- Press Control + Alt + Delete Button simultaneously. Click on Change password.
- From here follow step 5 and 6 from above method.