Combination chart combines one or two types chart in Single chart. Use of this type of chart arises when you are using two different types of data like percentage vs numbers etc.
Creating Combination chart
- First arrange your data. Here we have taken. Below is sample data.
- Select your data range, in our case its A1:C6.
- Go to insert tab and click on Combo chart icon. Now select Create Custom Combo Chart.
- Now Change Profit (required data set in your case) to secondary axis by selecting secondary axis. Click on OK.
- Combination chart will be ready in excel sheet.
This has method applies to MS Excel 2016.
For older version of Excel not having Combo chart option refer below link to guide