When using excel most frequent thing one does is scrolling. These are some useful shortcuts you can use for scrolling across.
1. Arrow keys : For directional movement use arrow keys. To Move one cell up use up arrow key. In same way you can use down, left, or right.
2. CTRL + arrow key: To move to the extreme edge of the current data set CTRL + arrow key.. Use combination of CTRL with arrow key of direction you want to move in.
3. HOME: Move to the first cell of the row.
4. CTRL + HOME: Move to the first cell of the worksheet. In case of freeze pane is used to then to first cell below freeze pane
5. CTRL + END: Move to the last cell on the worksheet i.e. to the last used row of the rightmost used column.
6. PAGE DOWN: Move down one screen.
7. PAGE UP: Move up one screen.
8. ALT + PAGE DOWN: Move one screen to the right.
9. ALT + PAGE UP: Move one screen to the left.
10. CTRL + BACKSPACE: Scroll to display the active cell from current position in excel window.
11. TAB: Move between cell in right direction. In case of a protected worksheet move between unlocked cells.
12. TAB+Shift: Move between cell in left direction. In case of a protected worksheet move between unlocked cells.