Sweet corn 1 Cup
Carrot 1 small
Water 2 cups
Corn flour 1 tbsp.
Sugar 1-1/2 tbsp.
Salt to taste
Butter 1 tbsp
Soya sauce 1 tsp.
Chilli sauce 1 tsp.
Vinegar 1 tsp.
1. Pressure cook the corn till tender.
2. Keep about 1/10 cup cooked corn aside for later use.
3. Grind rest of the corn
4. Add butter to hot pan. Fry finely chopped carrot for a minute.
5. Add grinded corn to pan, also mix corn flour in 4 tbsp. water and add.
6. After adding corn flour bring the soup to boil and then cook on low heat. The soup will start getting thick. Continuously stir it so that it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
7. Add sugar, salt.
8. Garnish with corn kept in step 2.
Serve hot with corn kernels (step 2) dipped in it.
Chilli sauce, vinegar can also be added if desired.