- Refined flour – 1/2 cup
- Sugar –1/2 cup
- Butter –1/2 cup
- Chocolate powder – 2 tbsp
- Baking powder – 2 tsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Eggs – 2
- The first step is to sift the flour and the cocoa.
- Put the sifted flour and chocolate together in a large bowl. Now you will add the baking powder. Now, mix all of these ingredients together. Add the vanilla essence, sugar, milk, butter and eggs to the dry ingredients.Beat the cake batter until all of the lumps are gone and it is completely smooth.
- Grease a a bowl. Pour batter in this bowl. Microwave for 4-5 minutes. check it with by sticking in a spoon and if it comes out clean
- Let it rest for few minutes and its ready.