To reduce partition size Windows 7, you can use in built Disk Management Utility. You can find this utility under its Disk Management section to Reduce or increase partition size.
Procedure reduce partition size Windows 7
- Click on Start –> Control Panel
- In Control Panel click on System and security
- Now click on Create and format Hard disk under Administrative tools
- Now Disk Management Window will come up. Right click on Disk you want to shrink and select shrink volume.
- Following window will be presented by Windows
Enter the Space you require to shrink. and click on shrink.
This Guide applies to Windows 7