Adding a network Printer turned out to be an easy affair on Windows 8. Steps have reduced in comparision to Windows 7
1. Point Mouse to right top edge. Now click on Setting. Under setting settings click on control panel.
2. Click on View Devices and Printers in Control Panel.
3. Add Printer Wizard will search for All Printers.
Select printer you wish to install and Click on Next
4. Windows will install Drivers and Type a printer name window will appear.
Provide a name to your Printer.
5. Printer sharing Window will pop up. Provide option as required. In our case we have not shared printer.
6. You’ve succssesfully added printer message will come. Click on Print a test page.
Followed by finish if test page print comes success.