Using Conditional formatting in excel format of data can be change with data.
Conditional formatting in Excel – change color of cell with increase or decrease in value
- Enter data in table format.In our example above region wise sales data is used now.
Here we have kept sales above 75% as green zone, between 75%-50% as yellow zone and below 50% as red zone.
- Now click on Conditional Formatting button under Home tab.
- Select Highlight Cell Rule -> More Rules
- Select more rule. New formatting Window will come up. We are using conditions as mentioned in point 1. We have enter these condition thrice once for more than 75% , once between 50 and 75 , and once for less than 50.
- Final Table come as below.
Click here to download sample worksheet Other post which might interest you Conditional Formatting Icon sets in Excel (Part 5)