Window 7 provides an inbuilt utility to back up your files. From these you can recover your files. This backup can be performed manually or can be scheduled to be done automatically.
- Click on Control panel –> System and Security-> Back Up and Restore
- Click on set up Backup
- Now select Back up Destination and click on Next
- Now select data you want to back up – there are two options here
a. Windows Managed
Select the desired option and click on next
- Review window will come up. Review your setting, schedule it as per requirement.
- Click on save settings and run backup. Back will start
This Guide applies to Windows 7