At times you wonder how to clear internet browser history. Latest browser used are Internet explorer, Mozilla firefox, Google Chrome.
Clear Internet Browser history – Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome
1. Go to Tools menu -> Internet options
2. Click on Clear History. A question will pop up – Are you sure you want ….?. Click on yes
3. History is deleted now. Click on OK button of Internet Options window.
1. Go to Tools Menu -> Clear Recent History.
2. Clear Recent History window will pop up. You will have several option about time frame for which history is required to be deleted and what from history you want to delete and click on Clear Now.
1. Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Tools -> Clear browsing data.
3. Clear browsing data window pop up. In the dialog that appears. select the data you want to delete and select the “Clear browsing history” checkbox. Finally click Clear browsing data.